Sign up for your chance to win an EXCLUSIVE Donny Schatz Custom Arctic Cat HDX 700
1. ELIGIBILITY: *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (excluding FL, NY and RI), 21 or older at time of entry. Employees of Arctic Cat Inc., (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, dealers, advertising or promotional agencies, the contest judging organization, any participating locations or the prize suppliers and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible. Void in Canada, FL, NY & RI and where prohibited by law.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on April 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on November 4, 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
3. TO ENTER: LIMIT: One (1) entry per person. Beginning on April 10, 2017, contestants meeting eligibility criteria may enter online at http://www.arcticcat.com/donnyschatzhdx during the Promotional Period and complete the Online Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety including: age, complete name, mailing address, and phone number. Then, click the “Continue” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by November 4th, 2017. If it is discovered (by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion using any evidence available to Sponsor that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than the maximum stated number of entries as outlined in these Official Sweepstakes Rules; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names and/or identities to enter the Sweepstakes; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) he/she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and all of his/her entries voided. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
4. DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS: One (1) Winner will be determined from the eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The Winner will be selected by random on or about November 5, 2017 by an independent judging organization (whose decisions are final and binding) from among all eligible entries received. The Winner shall be awarded the following prize: A one-of-a-kind Donny Schatz /No. 15 themed 2017 Arctic Cat HDX 700 XT EPS (Approximate Value $16,625.00). Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received overall. Actual prize may differ from item as depicted in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any liability in conjunction therewith. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of greater or equal value in the event the prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash.
Any additional costs and expenses not expressly stated are the sole responsibility of the winner, including all federal, state, provincial and local taxes and duties, if any, on Prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except in case of the unavailability of any prize, in which case Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of comparable value. If a Winner cannot accept the Prize as stated (except due to legal restrictions, as set forth above), the respective Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email and/or phone at Arctic Cat’s sole discretion. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL: Taxes on prizes and expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsors which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers and agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (the “Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death; (c) if a winner, to the use by any of the Releasees of name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of their name, city and state/province; and (d) that Sponsors and their agents have not made any representation, warranty or guaranty, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prize. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; and (c) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In no event will Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers and agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entries become the property of Sponsors. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
7. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Hennepin County, Minnesota, (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant will be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsors in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
8. WINNER’S NAME: For the Winner’s name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 31, 2017 to: Arctic Cat Inc., Attn. Marketing Department 500 N. 3rd street Minneapolis, MN 55401.
9. SPONSOR: Arctic Cat Inc., 500 North 3rd Street Minneapolis, MN 55401. ATVs and ROVs can be hazardous to operate. Improper use can cause severe injury or death. For your safety, each rider must wear a seat belt (on ROVs), an approved helmet, eye protection and protective clothing; use handholds/steering wheel and stay completely inside the vehicle. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. The minimum operator age is 16 for ATVs, 14 on a 150 model, and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90. ROV operators must have a valid driver’s license (no operators under age 16). Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety and training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council at (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. For ROV training, visit www.rohva.org. Arctic Cat® and Share Our Passion™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2016 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides (ROVs) are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.